Server updates

MasterJesHowls

• Leader
MasterJesHowls

Insurgency: Sandstorm:

Both ISMC servers have received major updates and have been renamed.

Big Papas Hard ISMC (formerly Big Papas ISMC):

-Further balanced AI difficulty, max bots still 10, matches still difficult but are being won much more often.

Big Papas Casual ISMC (formerly big lads ISMC):

-Removed improved AI mod temporarily, bots will still be sufficient fodder once readded

-Changed scenarios from Insurgent to Security since new ISMC updates added opfor operators with eastern weapons(yay!)

Killing Floor 2:

We've resurrected one of the custom maps servers. The server is starting with 13 maps, the amount might increase later depending on performance. The server uses the steam workshop to host maps. The server is here to stay until Tripwire pisses me off again, GLHF!

The Fog Custom Maps Hard 10 Wave

View on Servers Page

CS:GO:

Funmaps Server:

-One of the Sourcemods on the server broke a couple days ago and causes the server to randomly crash, still working on it.

Minigames:

-Still running good!

Other:

-2 New servers are in the works and will be released after the other 2 servers are fixed up. Soon(tm)

GMOD TTT:

-Still haven't looked at how TTT handles default ironsight positioning. Soon(tm)

-Still haven't fixed default weapons being in the rotation. Soon(tm)

-Otherwise, pretty good!

Sven Co-op:

-Running good, figured out why 2 of the 3 were sporadically going down and fixed the issue.

I am currently working on fixing up the mobile version of the website and have resolved most of the issues. Some of the fixes are already live, most of the important fixes will be coming in a large update. Nothing visually extreme, just fixes usability issues and jank. 70% of website visitors are classified as mobile users, so it'll be pretty nice. Most of the weirdness comes from how the core website software updating and the theme css not applying to the rearranged html.

That's pretty neat, you can tell by the way it is.

Discord:

Cleaned up channels and categories for easier navigation. Added some channels that were removed somehow. Limited the @everyone to only Leader roles, this includes removing all @everyone notifications from the bots in discord. We had the discord set to silence notifications for new members who join by default, this is going to be changed so users can receive very rare "important" updates. (Holiday events mostly)

A signature, yo!

• Leader
MasterJesHowls

Small KF2 Custom server update: Infinite loading for players when the server changes levels. I just verified it happens randomly with other players. Easy but annoying fix: rejoin the server every level change. I'm not sure if it's something I can work on server-side but I'll keep checking.

A signature, yo!

• Leader
MasterJesHowls

CS:GO Updates:

Fixed the CS:GO Funmaps server crashing issue, modset changed around. Bots are now re-enabled. Warmup period 30 seconds to allow late loaders is re-enabled.

Both server's MOTD link now direct to our website.

Fixed the Minigames server trying to have players download non-existant files every join/mapchange.

Renamed both CS:GO servers:

Randys Bar|Custom Maps/Funmaps|camarilla.online

The Party|Minigames|camarilla.online

A signature, yo!

• Leader
MasterJesHowls

Pushed out the website update that fixes most of the issues that were popping up while viewing the website on mobile.

A signature, yo!

• Leader
MasterJesHowls

Big papa's casual ISMC is crashing randomly, I am looking into it. 3 times over 2 days.

A signature, yo!